Monday, April 12, 2010

Vintage Hunting

This weekend I went hunting through thrift stores with my absolutely amazing girlfriend. It was her idea, but at the end of the day we came home with far more finds for me than for her, many of them too good to pass up.

We were looking through pretty much everything clothing related. She was looking mostly for shoes and bags, me for pants, jackets, and shirts. I didn't find any pants, and only one shirt, but I came home with a treasure haul of vintage designer balzers and sport jackets. Hopefully I can post some photos later but for now the rundown. Some of these didn't fit, but we picked them up anyway and will pass on to others or resell.

Shirt: Oscar de la Renta

Blazers: Oscar de la Renta, Georgio Armani, Polo University Club by Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, and Christian Dior.

I am wearing the Oscar de la Renta jacket today at the lab (I do all computer work so no worries about chemical spills) with a pair of jeans, a nice belt, a striped white shirt, and a nice pair of shoes.

I felt totally different on my stroll through downtown to work today. I just felt, I don't really know... just better I guess. Lots of compliments on it so far, I think this is one of the best looking outfits I have out on. Photos to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment