Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Cool Spring Day

So the weather here is notorious for being... chaotic I supose is a good word to describe it. But that's what you get for living in a port town on the North Atlantic. A few weeks ago we had some stunningly beautiful weather. People were out in shorts and t-shirts. Those of us who weren't undergraduate college students were usually out in pants and a light sweater or button down shirt. My girlfriend, sister, and mom (who was in town visiting) went down to the waterfront and I enjoyed one of these:


An excellent West Coast style IPA. Extra hoppy, just the way I like it.

Of course the last few weeks haven't been so kind. A few days ago we had snow. It didn't last long but still it was snow.

Today looks like it will be a nice day, but not sit out at the water front and drink a cold beer nice. It was cool but sunny out on my walk in to the lab. I opted to go with some heavier trousers, a button down sport shirt, and a classic quarter zip Eddie Bauer pull over.


And my brown leather shoes. A little more fashion-forward than some prefer with the square cut toe but I like them. This look probably would have been pulled off better with a pair of loafers or boat shoes for a more classic New England look.


And don't worry, the socks are brown not black.

Cheers

DG

No comments:

Post a Comment