Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Been Awhile

So it's been awhile since I updated here, I tend to go through spurts. We're now in the middle of winter here in Eastern Canada, and I've definitely spent most of the late fall - early winter wearing dark washed Jeans, flannel shirts, and a pair of Kodiak suede boots in a work boot sort of style (but with no steel toe).



Excuse the salt stains, my city uses a tremendous amount of salt on the roads and sidewalks, I had to brush these when I got home.

Levi 501's for the jeans. I took some other pictures but they came out too dark or blurry and I started getting frustrated with my phone.

That was yesterday. Today I went for a return to a bit more of my smart casual look. A little bit Steve McQueen inspired with the light khakis and dark sweater.




This is probably one of my prefered day-to-day 'looks'.

Cheers until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment